Connect with a group of women working together to build a stronger community by supporting the needs of local women and youth.
- WINGS gives over $70,000 to local nonprofits each year, making WINGS the second largest source of philanthropic funds in our community.
- In 2000, WINGS began with 63 members and has grown to almost 300 members today.
- WINGS events offer an opportunity to network with other members, learn more about philanthropy and gain an understanding of the needs in the community.
WINGS has over a decade of experience pooling donations to increase their impact through focused giving.
- WINGS is an all-volunteer organization, giving over 90% of donations back to the community. A dedicated board of directors and active committees uphold its mission.
- Pooling your donation with other women allows you to support many different area nonprofits which serve women and youth.
- WINGS reviews grants applications and recommends allocations to nonprofits. As a voting member, you have an opportunity to approve these recommendations.
- A WINGS endowment fund ensures area women and youth will be supported far into the future.